Over the course of three decades, we have developed and refined a disciplined, clear, and transparent process to guide you through the otherwise chaotic journey of building a new custom home or remodeling project.
Riemco's Proven Formula for a Successful Project
Throughout our company, and with all of our trade partners, we have passionate, experienced, and ethical personnel committed to providing the highest level of service for our customers.
A streamlined project path is defined utilizing state of the art 3D design software; thorough site investigations and compliance research; detailed estimates; compiled accurate product and process specifications, and collaborative vendors and trade partners.
Efficient Internal Systems
A fully staffed support office provides clearly written communications, detailed estimates and proposals, diligent budget oversight, accurate scheduling, insurance compliance monitoring, sworn statements and lien waiver processing, and construction loan coordination.
Professional construction managers with broad and deep technical expertise supervise construction quality control, code and permit inspections, product ordering and delivery verification, and our proactive warranty program.
The Riemco Experience
An exciting and enjoyable design and building experience, within budget, and on schedule.
Our Process: Step by Step
Step 1. Feasibility Consultation
- Contractor qualifications
- Client background information
- Client priorities
- General Costs/Specifications
STEP 2. Getting Started
- Present preliminary design sketches
- Establish preliminary budget range
- Sign professional services agreement
STEP 3. Planning, Design, and Development
- Client feedback and revision as required
- Incorporation of preliminary info from trades/vendors
- Updating of budget and timetable as needed
- Preparation of final specifications
- Finalize bids and vendor selections
- Client acceptance of final plan
STEP 4. Construction
- Transition meeting for clients
- Begin work
- Regular status updates to client
STEP 5. Completion and Follow Up
- Complete construction
- Client walk-through and orientation
- Review of warranty provisions
- Transition to follow-up services